Following our successful round of crowdfunding on Seedrs, I'm really proud to welcome the 700 FreeAgent shareholders who have collectively invested over £1m to help us further accelerate our growth and product development!
We originally chose to raise investment through crowdfunding because we really wanted to give our customers and other non-traditional investors the opportunity to own a part of FreeAgent. We know that a lot of our new shareholders use FreeAgent and we’re thrilled that they’ve decided to join us on our mission to “Democratise Accounting”.
We've already got lots of exciting work going on here, and this new investment will really help us dial things up. So let me say a big thank you to all the new members of the FreeAgent family who have chosen to come on board for the next phase of our journey.
Onwards and upwards! Ed
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
- Making Tax Digital to be delayed
- FreeAgent Mobile - now with Bills and Estimates
- What’s it like to work at FreeAgent?
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC