‘10,000 Twitter followers, thank you’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘10,000 Twitter followers, thank you’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd. The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have tweeted @freeagent including #yourownboss in their tweet between 9:00am (BST) on Tuesday 5 July 2016 and 11:59pm (BST) on Wednesday 6 July 2016
- Ten participants will be selected at random by a computer on Thursday 7 July 2016. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winners will be notified (i) via a private direct message sent from @freeagent (https://twitter.com/freeagent) and (ii) their entry tweet will be replied to publicly.
- To claim the prize of FreeAgent swag including a t-shirt, pen, stickers and jelly beans, the winners must (i) respond to the communication outlined in point 3 with their address.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.