Accountex 2016 Terms
Free prize draw terms and conditions
The terms set out below apply to the free prize draw promoted by FreeAgent to win an iPad Pro at Accountex Exhibition and Conference 2016.
The terms set out below apply to the FreeAgent iPad Pro two-day free prize draw promoted by FreeAgent via email and Twitter and at Accountex Exhibition and Conference 2016. The prize draw is run by FreeAgent Central Ltd. The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions.
“Participants”, “you”, “your” and “yours” are reference to you, the person or entity that has applied to enter the draw; “FreeAgent”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, EH3 9QG, registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; “Terms of Service” is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- The competition will comprise of two prize draws.
- The first draw will run on the 11th of May 2016 and entry for the draw will open at 10:00 (BST) and will close at 15:59 (BST).
- The second draw will run on the 11th and 12th of May 2016 and entry for the draw will open at 16:00 (BST) on 11th May and will close at 15:59 (BST) on 12th May.
- To qualify for entry participants must be over 18 years of age, and have visited the FreeAgent stand at the Accountex 2016 National Accountancy Exhibition and Conference held at Excel London.
- To enter the draw, participants must submit their details via an electronic form at the FreeAgent stand, or place their business card in the prize draw box displayed on the stand for that day’s competition.
- Entrants are limited to one entry per day.
- An entrant will only be eligible to win one prize in total during the duration of the free prize draw.
- The promoter of the draw is FreeAgent.
- The winner will be drawn at random by computer between 16:00-16:15 (BST) on each day of the competition. The first participant drawn at random on each day of the free prize draw will win an iPad Pro as displayed on the FreeAgent Accountex 2016 stand - this prize will be at FreeAgent’s discretion.
- The winners will be notified by email shortly after each draw.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Winners will be able to collect their prize from stand A300 until 18:00 (BST) on 11th May 2016 and between 10:00 and 17:00 (BST) on 12th May 2016.
- If the winner is unable to collect their prize from the FreeAgent stand at the times specified above, they can contact FreeAgent by email or telephone to arrange delivery of their prize.
- By entering this prize draw you agree that if you are selected as the winner of this draw you consent to have your name, the name of your business and a description of your business used for public promotional purposes by FreeAgent in any communication related to this prize draw. You also consent to our using your information for the purposes of administering the prize draw and your FreeAgent account.
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be available.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- A total of two iPad Pros (16GB, 9.7” screen) will be available to win over the two-day prize draw.
- The colour of the iPad Pro will be at FreeAgent’s discretion.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to be contacted occasionally by FreeAgent using the details submitted (including via email) in relation to goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you.
- FreeAgent accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. In particular, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own internet/Wi-Fi access and for any other charges incurred in using the prize.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to iPad Pro Accountex Prize Draw, FreeAgent, One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, EH3 9QG.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Scots law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.