‘Business Monitor’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘Business Monitor’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have completed the ‘Business Monitor’ survey found at https://freeagent.typeform.com/to/wD3Mhl and filled in their email address to confirm their entry before 7th December 2018 at 23:59 BST.
- One entrant will be selected at random by a computer on Monday 10th December 2018 and they will be notified within a week of this date. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winner will be notified an email using the email address they provided in the survey.
- To claim the prize of a £200 Amazon Voucher, the winner must respond to the communication outlined in point 3 with their preferred email address to have the Amazon Voucher sent.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.