‘FreeAgent Field Guide Giveaway’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘FreeAgent Field Guide Giveaway’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have commented on the giveaway Facebook post, with their reply to the question in the post, between 11:00am (BST) on Wednesday 26 July and 12:00pm (BST) on Thursday 27 July 2017.
- Ten Facebook winners will be chosen at random by a computer on Thursday 27 July 2017. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winner will be notified (i) via a private message from the FreeAgent Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/freeagentapp/) and (ii) their entry comment will be replied to publicly.
- The winners will each receive a hardback copy of ‘A Field Guide to Freelancer Finances’.
- To claim the prize of a copy of ‘A Field Guide to Freelancer Finances’ the winner must (i) respond to the communication outlined in point 3 with their name and address.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.