‘FreeAgent’s Valentine’s poster giveaway 2018’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘FreeAgent’s Valentine’s poster giveaway 2018’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have commented on one of FreeAgent’s Valentine’s Day digital posters on our Facebook page between 9:00am (GMT) on Wednesday 14 February 2018 and 11:59pm (GMT) on Wednesday 14 February 2018.
- The promoter of the draw is FreeAgent.
- Six Facebook participants will be selected at random by a computer on Thursday 15 February 2018. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winners will be notified (i) a private message from the FreeAgent Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/freeagentapp/) and (ii) their entry comment will be replied to publicly.
- To claim the prize of a printed copy of their chosen poster the winners must (i) respond to the communication outlined in point 4 with their name and postal address.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.