£500 John Lewis gift card - Terms and Conditions - December 2017
The terms set out below apply to the prize draw to win a £500 John Lewis gift card. The offer is run by FreeAgent Central Ltd. The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions:
"Participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has applied to enter the draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry, participants must be i) over 18 years of age ii) be resident in the UK for tax purposes and iii) be a FreeAgent subscriber who directly purchased a monthly or annual subscription of FreeAgent directly from FreeAgent (and not via a third party) before 11.59pm on 18 December 2017.
- The promoter of the draw is FreeAgent.
- Entry is limited to one per participant.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- One participant will be selected at random by a computer and will be notified by email on Wednesday 3 January 2018.
- The first qualifying participant selected by the computer will be asked to reply by email confirming the delivery address and will be sent a £500 John Lewis gift card.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to amend or vary this offer or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Any change to the offer or the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on this page.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
- We reserve at our sole discretion to disqualify any person we find to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or any website or platform on which FreeAgent is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.