‘FreeAgent’s New Tax Year 2017 Giveaway’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘FreeAgent’s New Tax Year 2017 Giveaway’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have commented on the giveaway Facebook post, with their reply to the question in the post, between 9:00am (GMT) on Thursday 23 March 2017 and 12:00pm (BST) on Monday 27 March 2017.
- One Facebook winner will be chosen at random by a computer on Monday 27 March 2017. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winner will be notified (i) via a private message from the FreeAgent Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/freeagentapp/) and (ii) their entry comment will be replied to publicly.
- The winner will receive a £50 voucher to Amazon.co.uk, or if they prefer, a voucher of an equivalent amount (using the day’s exchange rate) for Amazon.com
- To claim the prize of a £50 Amazon voucher the winner must (i) respond to the communication outlined in point 3 with their email address.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.
For managing your business it's the whole enchilada