Self Assessment Facebook Q&A 2017 prize draw terms and conditions
The terms set out below apply to the ‘Self Assessment Facebook Q&A, Monday 16 - Friday 20 January 2017’ free prize draw offered by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- To qualify for entry participants must (i) be over 18 years of age and (ii) have asked a question in the comments on the Self Assessment Q&A post on the FreeAgent Facebook page between 10:00am (GMT) Monday 16th January and 4pm (GMT) on Friday 20th January.
- Three participants will be selected at random by a computer on Friday 20th January 2017 at 5pm. Entry is limited to one per person.
- The winners will be notified (i) via a private message sent from the FreeAgent Facebook page (https://facebook.com/freeagentapp) and (ii) in a reply to their entry comment.
- To claim the prize of a hardback copy of A Field Guide to Freelancer Finances and FreeAgent swag including a t-shirt, notebook, pencil and jelly beans, the winners must (i) respond to the communication outlined in point 3 with their address.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- By submitting an entry to FreeAgent you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.