‘Win your tax!’ prize draw Terms and Conditions
The terms set out below apply to the prize draw to win £2,000 towards your tax bill being promoted by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "Participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has applied to enter the draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 8QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms and Conditions" is a reference to the rules of this competition as set out in this document; "Prize Draw" refers to the 'Win your tax' promotion.
- To qualify for entry, participants must i) be over 18 years of age ii) be resident in the UK for tax purposes iii) be a FreeAgent subscriber who directly (not via a third party) purchased a monthly or annual subscription of FreeAgent before 11.59pm on Thursday 31 January 2019 and iv) have received an email directly from FreeAgent notifying them of the ‘Win your tax’ Prize Draw.
- The winner of this Prize Draw will be decided by random selection from the qualifying participants by a computer. The winner will be notified by email before 5pm (GMT) on Monday 4 February 2019.
- The winner of this Prize Draw will receive a cash prize from us for the value of 2000GBP (British Pounds Sterling). The method of transferring the value of the prize to the winner will be at FreeAgent’s discretion.
- Entry is limited to one per participant.
- The promoter of the draw is FreeAgent.
- Employees and relatives of employees of FreeAgent are not permitted to enter the draw.
- The selected winner will be asked to reply by email confirming his/her identity and other details required by FreeAgent to payout of the prize.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. FreeAgent shall be under no obligation to honour unclaimed prizes or prizes which have not been claimed within the timescale.
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree that if you are selected as the winner of this draw you consent to have your name, the name of your business and a description of your business used for public promotional purposes by FreeAgent in any communication related to this Prize Draw. You also consent to our using your information for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and your FreeAgent account.
- We reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Any change to the Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on this page.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. We cannot be held liable for failing to receive an entry for any reason whatsoever. The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the Prize Draw.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Scots Law and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- The decision of FreeAgent Central Ltd shall be conclusive and binding on all parties in relation to the draw.