Terms and Conditions
10% discount for life on FreeAgent subscription - terms and conditions
The terms set out below apply to the 10% discount on a FreeAgent subscription. The offer is run by FreeAgent Central Ltd.
The following definitions shall apply to these terms and conditions: "participants", "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person or entity that has entered into the free prize draw; "FreeAgent", "we", "us" and "our" are references to FreeAgent Central Ltd of One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG registered in Scotland with registration number SC316774; "Terms of Service" is a reference to the terms upon which a FreeAgent account is provided by us and which is displayed on our website.
- The offer will run from March 20th 2017 to April 14th 2017.
- To qualify to receive 10% off your subscription for life to FreeAgent you must (i) have signed up for a free trial of FreeAgent after clicking on a Google or Facebook advert promoting the offer, (ii) have started the free trial between the 20th March and the 14th April using the discount code TENFORLIFE.
- The offer not available to persons who have ever subscribed to FreeAgent before March 20th, 2017.
- The 10% discount is applied to prices displayed on www.freeagent.com/pricing/
- “For life” means that persons will receive 10% off for the duration (or “life”) of their FreeAgent subscription.
- The promoter of the 10% off subscription offer is FreeAgent Central Ltd.
- The promotion will automatically be applied when the customer subscribes to FreeAgent having started their free trial using the promo code TENFORLIFE.
- This offer cannot be used with an existing or previously subscribed account.
- This offer can be used in conjunction with the 'pre-pay for 12 months and get 2 months free' offer by subscribing for a year in advance but not with any other offer.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- FreeAgent reserves the right to amend or vary this offer or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Any change to the offer or the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on this page.
- The Terms of Service shall apply to all FreeAgent’s accounts or to your use of FreeAgent.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and all parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
For managing your business it's the whole enchilada