FreeAgent Central Limited end-user Terms of Service – Additional Terms
- These additional terms ("Additional Terms") are supplemental to FreeAgent Central Limited's end-user Terms of Service ("FreeAgent’s Terms and Conditions") and shall apply in addition to FreeAgent's Terms and Conditions in respect of the provision of the Service by us to you following an introduction by Royal Mail Group Limited ("Royal Mail").
- The parties agree that except as expressly stated or varied herein, the provisions of FreeAgent’s Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Additional Terms and the provisions of FreeAgent’s Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Additional Terms shall prevail.
- FreeAgent’s Terms and Conditions
- The parties agree the following variations to FreeAgent’s Terms and Conditions:
- The text of the clause with the heading "Paying for The Service" shall be deleted and replaced with:
"We shall not charge you in respect of the provision of the Service for the period to which you are entitled to receive it under your Royal Mail Simple Ways to Grow Package and your payment of the charges to Royal Mail shall constitute full and final payment for any amounts due from you to us in respect of the Service for that period."
- The final sentence of the clause with the heading "Suspension and closure by us:" shall be deleted.
- The clause with the heading "Liability to us:" shall be deleted.
- The clause with the heading "Resolving disputes" shall be amended to read as follows:
"These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. If any party wants to take court proceedings in relation to the Service, it must do so in England."