Final Accounts and Corporation Tax software
Have a chilled end of year
No need to buy extra software or mess around with printouts and spreadsheets. It’s the cherry on top of FreeAgent’s tasty accounting software.
- File Final Accounts (FRS 105 micro-entity reports) directly to Companies House
- File Corporation Tax (CT600) returns directly to HMRC
End-to-end compliance for UK limited company micro-entities
Limited companies need to file these items at the end of every accounting year, and we know how difficult and time-consuming that process can be.
File your Final Accounts
Your Final Accounts report is automatically generated from the data in your FreeAgent account and then prepared to meet the FRS 105 financial reporting standard for micro-entities.
Micro-entities are limited companies that meet a list of criteria allowing them to keep a simpler set of accounts. Once you’ve reviewed your report, ideally with your accountant, you can file your Final Accounts directly to Companies House at the click of a button.
File your Corporation Tax
FreeAgent’s CT600 form is generated from the data in your FreeAgent account, with most of the boxes pre-filled. The form is supported for most micro-entities and includes trading profits (or losses), capital allowances, non-tax-deductible expenses, a tax calculation and more.
Once you’ve checked it over, ideally with your accountant, you can file it directly to HMRC without even leaving FreeAgent.
FreeAgent also allows you to disclose supplementary information to HMRC via CT600A.
Here's the nitty-gritty about FreeAgent’s end-of-year filing functionality:
- A consolidated ‘End of Year’ section showing a handy view of your company accounts and Corporation Tax figures
- Final Accounts (FRS 105 micro-entity reports) automatically generated from the data in your FreeAgent account
- Corporation Tax (CT600) return generated from the data in your FreeAgent account with all the boxes pre-filled
- CT600A, if you need to disclose an overdrawn director’s loan balance to HMRC
- Filing directly to both HMRC and Companies House
- Email notifications for submission status updates
- Ability to share with your accountant to check it over
Relax about tax with our 30-day free trial
No credit card required - what are you waiting for?Try FreeAgent for free