Looking back to look forward - the value of retrospectives in your business
When you run your own business, it’s likely that you developed a business plan and set some key goals to aim for on your road to success. But how are you actually reviewing your business’s progress towards these goals? The upcoming tax year is a great time to look back and see how you’ve done - here are some tips for conducting a retrospective, and for planning your new tax year.
When it’s time to turn all of that reflection into an action plan, don’t forget to set SMART goals for the new tax year- happy reviewing!
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact