Looking back to look forward - the value of retrospectives in your business
When you run your own business, it’s likely that you developed a business plan and set some key goals to aim for on your road to success. But how are you actually reviewing your business’s progress towards these goals? The upcoming tax year is a great time to look back and see how you’ve done - here are some tips for conducting a retrospective, and for planning your new tax year.
When it’s time to turn all of that reflection into an action plan, don’t forget to set SMART goals for the new tax year- happy reviewing!
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off