Download older HSBC bank statements
If you're an HSBC personal account holder you've maybe been frustrated at the limited options when it comes to downloading older statement data. Basically you can't. Which is a problem if you want to upload those old transactions into FreeAgent.
Luckily, you can always trust an enterprising geek to come up with a clever solution and developer extraordinaire (and long-time accounting sufferer) Aral Balkan has come up with a nifty tool that will let you download older data from your personal HSBC account as a CSV file, which can then be uploaded to FreeAgent.
As we've previously talked about, automatic bank feeds are something we're currently working on, but this is a great help in the meantime.
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)
- Seasonal Spotlight: Ashley Laird, Support Accountant