FreeAgent wins big at the Accounting Excellence Software Awards
We’re all feeling incredibly proud at FreeAgent Towers this morning after a successful evening at the Accounting Excellence Software Awards. These awards are among the top accolades in the UK accounting software industry and what makes them really special is that they’re awarded on the basis of customer feedback.
In a tough field of competitors including Xero, QuickBooks Online and Kashflow, I’m delighted to announce that FreeAgent scooped the top prize in the Small Business Accounting Software of the Year category. We’re immensely proud to be making the lives of small business owners and their accountants easier- particularly with Making Tax Digital on the horizon - so I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to rate us.
Although winning awards is a great testament to the hard work our team is doing, we promise to keep evolving, innovating and improving to make your FreeAgent experience even better. There are a lot of exciting developments in the pipeline - so watch this space! In the meantime, why not learn more about our award-winning accounting software?
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)
- Seasonal Spotlight: Ashley Laird, Support Accountant