Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
We’ve got some exciting news to share with you here at FreeAgent Towers. Earlier today, we announced a brand new partnership with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest - which will see them offer FreeAgent to their small business customers across the whole of the UK throughout 2017.
FreeAgent will be linked with businesses’ bank accounts, offering Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest customers all the benefits of our software as well as a unique integration between their banking platform and FreeAgent which will enhance the services we both offer.
Our partnership was announced at an event at the Bank’s global HQ here in Edinburgh this morning, and we’re absolutely thrilled to have been chosen from over 30 vendors to help and support Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest’s business customers. By moving onto the FreeAgent platform, we hope life will become easier for these small business owners (who in many cases have to do their accounting themselves) by allowing them to concentrate on running their businesses.
This is a really exciting partnership for us and we look forward to developing our relationship with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest throughout the rest of 2017 and beyond.
Watch this space for more information.
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)
- Seasonal Spotlight: Ashley Laird, Support Accountant