Introducing FreeAgent FM!
Running your own business can be a rollercoaster and FreeAgent is here to help you enjoy the ride. We know you might not always have time to read our written help and support so it’s with great excitement that we’re announcing the launch of our very own podcast channel, FreeAgent FM!
We’ve pulled together a fantastic group of guests who have all run their own businesses and experienced the inevitable ups and downs that come with being a small business owner. With debate, insight and more than a few laughs along the way, our hosts Adrian and Kev will guide you through a fortnightly discussion that we hope will inform, entertain and inspire you.
We kick things off with our very own founder and CEO, Ed Molyneux, talking to Kev and Adrian about the early years of FreeAgent, the challenges of growing a business, the upcoming Making Tax Digital for VAT legislation and much more.
Ready to wrap your ears around FreeAgent FM? Head over to our podcast channel and download the first episode. While you’re there, why not subscribe to our channel at the same time to receive automatic reminders of our new episodes?
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Tackling non-payment with Nimbla
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)