Introducing stopwatch timers on FreeAgent Mobile
Those of you with a penchant for precision billing and/or laser-like time management will be delighted to see the introduction of practically genuine Swiss-engineered stopwatch timers on FreeAgent Mobile.
When you create a timeslip on FreeAgent Mobile, you’ll now see a new time picker, which gives you the option of either selecting a duration for the timeslip or tapping a ‘record’ button to activate a stopwatch timer.
Once you’ve hit ‘record’, the timer runs in the background while you complete the task in hand. When you’re finished, just tap the ‘pause’ button to stop the timer and generate a timeslip for the work you’ve just completed.
Running timers will sync between FreeAgent’s desktop and mobile versions, so you can start a timer on FreeAgent Mobile and then stop it when you’re back on your laptop.
As ever, you can download FreeAgent Mobile for iOS and Android from the usual places:
Now, go make every second count!
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC