Are deadlines good for you and your business?
Many people use deadlines to try and improve their productivity, but are deadlines actually the best way to get things done? This week, we take a look at how deadlines can impact your work, and other approaches that you could take to help finish off that to-do list.
Do you have a great tip for setting - or keeping - deadlines? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter to let us know. Have a great weekend everyone!
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system