Are deadlines good for you and your business?
Many people use deadlines to try and improve their productivity, but are deadlines actually the best way to get things done? This week, we take a look at how deadlines can impact your work, and other approaches that you could take to help finish off that to-do list.
Do you have a great tip for setting - or keeping - deadlines? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter to let us know. Have a great weekend everyone!
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return