Customer Survey 2010
A couple of weeks ago we sent out a customer survey to all the FreeAgent users. The results are in and make interesting reading which we'd like to share with you.
The feedback we got was, thankfully, overwhelmingly positive, but there was still lots of useful information on areas in which we can improve.
Would you recommend us?
The headline statistic was that 99.5% of all respondents said that they would recommend FreeAgent to a friend and you can see the breakdown below:
It's incredibly encouraging to hear, but we know there's still lots of room for improvement. As was to be expected, given the scope of the app, there wasn't a single thing that stood out, but we did find recurring themes, including:
- Better time tracking and project management
- Cash flow projections
- Integration with 3rd party services and HMRC
- An iPhone App
To be honest, none of these are a massive surprise to us. There's been discussion about each of them on Get Satisfaction and as such they do feature very highly on our to-do list for the coming months, but it's good to know that our priorities are still aligned closely with our users.
As a thank you for taking part we were offering 3 lucky customers £50 Amazon Gift Vouchers, and the winners were:
Well done to all three, and a huge thank you to everyone who took part in the survey.
- All features great and small
- Achievement unlocked: FreeAgent approved by HMRC to support Making Tax Digital for VAT
- Typeform data breach
- Case study: Andi’s got business in hand with the FreeAgent mobile app
- Reading to recharge: 5 small business books for your summer holiday