Four things to consider when networking through social media
It’s not just professional networkers who can successfully use resources like Linkedin or Google+ to make new contacts for their business - there’s also a lot of opportunities for small business owners to network using social media channels. So if one of your New Year’s resolutions is to boost your networking, check out these online tips to get started:
How do you use social media to network for your small business? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return
- Don’t be caught out by the Self Assessment deadline!