Four things to consider when networking through social media
It’s not just professional networkers who can successfully use resources like Linkedin or Google+ to make new contacts for their business - there’s also a lot of opportunities for small business owners to network using social media channels. So if one of your New Year’s resolutions is to boost your networking, check out these online tips to get started:
How do you use social media to network for your small business? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact