Feeling uninspired? These four things could be killing your creativity
We looked last week at how you can boost your creativity by making a few changes to your working routine. But there are also some things that may actually hinder your creativity - here are a few things that you may want to consider avoiding in your pursuit of creative nirvana.
What do you steer clear of when you’re trying to be creative at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter and let us know.
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health