Feeling uninspired? These four things could be killing your creativity
We looked last week at how you can boost your creativity by making a few changes to your working routine. But there are also some things that may actually hinder your creativity - here are a few things that you may want to consider avoiding in your pursuit of creative nirvana.
What do you steer clear of when you’re trying to be creative at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter and let us know.
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work