Feeling uninspired? These four things could be killing your creativity
We looked last week at how you can boost your creativity by making a few changes to your working routine. But there are also some things that may actually hinder your creativity - here are a few things that you may want to consider avoiding in your pursuit of creative nirvana.
What do you steer clear of when you’re trying to be creative at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter and let us know.
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return