Feeling uninspired? These four things could be killing your creativity
We looked last week at how you can boost your creativity by making a few changes to your working routine. But there are also some things that may actually hinder your creativity - here are a few things that you may want to consider avoiding in your pursuit of creative nirvana.
What do you steer clear of when you’re trying to be creative at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter and let us know.
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses