Feeling uninspired? These four things could be killing your creativity
We looked last week at how you can boost your creativity by making a few changes to your working routine. But there are also some things that may actually hinder your creativity - here are a few things that you may want to consider avoiding in your pursuit of creative nirvana.
What do you steer clear of when you’re trying to be creative at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter and let us know.
- Share the self-employment love this Valentine’s Day!
- Introducing the Customer Sales Report
- Five stages of Self Assessment stress
- Know how long it will take your Self Assessment payment to reach HMRC
- Five ways for small businesses to beat the Monday blues