FreeAgent gears up for the Business 2012 show
Starting on Sunday, we’ll be getting into the swing of things down in the Big Smoke for three fun-packed days of exhibiting, networking and seminars - as well as getting the chance to rub beards (figuratively speaking) with Sir Richard Branson at a fancy cocktail soiree.
It’s a huge event for start-ups and SMEs, letting people network, find out about potential suppliers and attend seminars specifically designed to meet their needs - so we’re delighted to be taking part.
We’re also thrilled to be leading two FreeAgent seminars at Business 2012 - where our brilliant Chief Accountant Emily and our Head of SME Engagement Matt will be explaining how important it is for small businesses to get their finances in order before they make their first sale.
If you’re heading to Business 2012 and want more info about our seminars - which take place on Monday at noon and Tuesday at 1.30pm - you can find all the details on the official website.
Or if you just fancy saying hi, come and swing by our stand (B26) and meet the team or drop us a tweet using the hashtag #biz2012.
And keep an eye out for our Partner Manager David: he’ll be the one walking around in a kilt.
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off