FreeAgent: now even Friendlier with Accountants
Here at FreeAgent we're delighted to announce the launch of FreeAgent Friendly, our new way of working with UK accountants and their clients.
From today, we'll be directly providing our award-winning cloud software to accountancy practices, and increasing investment to extend our world-class support to accountants as well as their clients.
We're proud to be the UK market-leader in cloud accounting and currently support over 34,000 small businesses. Up till now our rapid growth has been primarily driven by strong word-of-mouth recommendation, as well as being a key part of Barclays Bank's MyBusinessWorks package.
With our new FreeAgent Friendly programme we'll provide accountants with both practice and client training, marketing assistance, formal accreditation and exposure to our rapidly-growing base of micro-businesses, which as a market comprises 99% of the 4.8m enterprises in the UK.
Critically, we’ll also offer simple pay-as-you go monthly billing, including free automated Bank Feeds and fully integrated RTI-compliant Payroll.
If you want to find out more about the FreeAgent Friendly programme then contact us at email@example.com.
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact