Linking Toggl and FreeAgent with Agent Toast
Users of Toggl, the popular online time tracking service, will be pleased to hear that Dave Goodchild, an enterprising FreeAgent user, has launched Agent Toast: a new integration service that imports timeslip data from Toggl into FreeAgent.
This has been an oft-requested integration in the past, so it’s great to see someone take the initiative and link the two services.
Alongside timeslip importing, Agent Toast also support combining timeslips from the same task, timeslip rounding and lots more.
The service is, shock horror, still in Beta but you can sign up for free on the Agent Toast website, and it looks to be a useful service for Toggl and FreeAgent users.
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements