2013/14 Self Assessment filing
When we launched Self Assessment filing for sole traders back in January, we were amazed to see how many people filed their returns through FreeAgent, even that close to the deadline. Not that you like to cut it fine or anything.
Since then, we’ve updated the Self Assessment calculations and forms for the 2013/14 tax year so sole traders can once again submit these to HMRC months ahead of the January 31st deadline, if you’re super keen.
If you didn’t file through FreeAgent last year, then take a look at our Introduction to Self Assessment to see which forms FreeAgent supports, how to fill them in and how to submit your Self Assessment return to HMRC.
Limited Company Director filing is
coming soon here!
Update (August 2014): FreeAgent now also supports Self Assessment filling for limited company directors! Take a look at the Knowledge Base to find out more.
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work