2013/14 Self Assessment filing
When we launched Self Assessment filing for sole traders back in January, we were amazed to see how many people filed their returns through FreeAgent, even that close to the deadline. Not that you like to cut it fine or anything.
Since then, we’ve updated the Self Assessment calculations and forms for the 2013/14 tax year so sole traders can once again submit these to HMRC months ahead of the January 31st deadline, if you’re super keen.
If you didn’t file through FreeAgent last year, then take a look at our Introduction to Self Assessment to see which forms FreeAgent supports, how to fill them in and how to submit your Self Assessment return to HMRC.
Limited Company Director filing is
coming soon here!
Update (August 2014): FreeAgent now also supports Self Assessment filling for limited company directors! Take a look at the Knowledge Base to find out more.
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live