We're always on the lookout for great apps that complement FreeAgent and Slips, the new Mac OSX menu bar time tracker recently caught our eye.
With Slips you can:
- Log timeslips against any project and task in your FreeAgent account
- Automatically round time to the nearest half hour or hour
The developers Rareloop have kindly given us 5 promo codes that can be used to download the app free from the App Store:
These codes work on a first come, first served basis, so be quick! If you're not fast enough, then you can still download a free trial from the website.
Rareloops have told us there are more improvements coming soon, so if you appreciate the convenience of tracking time from the desktop then it could be worth taking a look.
In similar news, we’re currently redesigning the Time Tracking section with FreeAgent, and we’ll be adding the ability to use timers on timeslips. We've had this functionality in our mobile version for a while, so it will be great to bring this to the desktop too.
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers