Software Satisfaction Awards 2011
Last October you helped us win the Best SME Accounting Software category at the 2010 Software Satisfaction Awards, and we're hoping that we can do it again this year.
The Software Satisfaction Awards are unusual among Award ceremonies in that the judging is based on votes and ratings from actual customers.
We were amazingly chuffed to win last year's award and so grateful to everyone who took the time to vote.
But the awards aren't just an opportunity to walk away with some silverware. We really value the feedback and support they give us. The comments from last year were revealing and have been invaluable in planning the road ahead.
Please show your love for FreeAgent in the Software Satisfaction Awards Survey! We would be forever grateful.
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system