Software Satisfaction Awards 2011
Last October you helped us win the Best SME Accounting Software category at the 2010 Software Satisfaction Awards, and we're hoping that we can do it again this year.
The Software Satisfaction Awards are unusual among Award ceremonies in that the judging is based on votes and ratings from actual customers.
We were amazingly chuffed to win last year's award and so grateful to everyone who took the time to vote.
But the awards aren't just an opportunity to walk away with some silverware. We really value the feedback and support they give us. The comments from last year were revealing and have been invaluable in planning the road ahead.
Please show your love for FreeAgent in the Software Satisfaction Awards Survey! We would be forever grateful.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work