Software Satisfaction Awards 2011
Last October you helped us win the Best SME Accounting Software category at the 2010 Software Satisfaction Awards, and we're hoping that we can do it again this year.
The Software Satisfaction Awards are unusual among Award ceremonies in that the judging is based on votes and ratings from actual customers.
We were amazingly chuffed to win last year's award and so grateful to everyone who took the time to vote.
But the awards aren't just an opportunity to walk away with some silverware. We really value the feedback and support they give us. The comments from last year were revealing and have been invaluable in planning the road ahead.
Please show your love for FreeAgent in the Software Satisfaction Awards Survey! We would be forever grateful.
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off