Three ways your brain could be tricking you when it comes to time
Has today’s work flown by or is it dragging along? You may be surprised to find that everything from how tired you are to how hot the room is might affect how your brain has perceived the passage of time. We’ve looked previously at how you can manage your time when you’re working, but if you think that time is running away from you, read on to find out some reasons why it could be happening.
Do you have a suggestion for why time goes faster or slower than usual which we’ve missed? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health