FreeAgent Update - Release Chianti
"This week we 'ave been mostly eating taramasalata"
Out and About
Being Edinburgh-based, we were really pleased to sponsor Highland Fling 2008 last week.
The Highland Fling is organized by the very passionate Alan White, and is Scotland's leading event for web professionals.
As you can tell from the picture taken by speaker Gareth Rushgrove, we found the theme of 'Beyond the Browser' pretty interesting and very much aligned with our philosophy for FreeAgent. Excellent hosting and perceptive interviewing and from Paul Boag, too. Expect to hear more about our plans for Mobile and extending the API in the coming months.
Next week on 17th April we'll also be sponsoring the Future of Web Design 2008 in London. It's now sold out, but if you are already going you can expect to see us wholeheartedly embracing our new 'branding concept': FreeAgent Heaven or Spreadsheet Hell. Do stop to chat!
As well as some internal software changes, we've improved the following:
- We've redesigned the login screen. No 'pizazz' - more 'elegant and restrained' ;->.
- As well as viewing Recent Invoices and viewing Invoices By Year, you can now view all Recurring Invoices and Scheduled Emails under the Invoices Tab.
- We've tweaked the Simple invoice template to ensure the client address once more appears correctly in a window envelope.
- We've added more flexibility to the Accounting Transaction lists to let you select all transactions up to a given date (including opening balances), and to link correctly to these views from the Balance Sheet.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work