FreeAgent Update - Release Dolcelatte
With just two weeks to go before our official launch we've been hard at work on the internals of FreeAgent, but we have found the time to make a small change to our vehicle mileage support.
Support for different vehicle types
FreeAgent now supports two new vehicle types for mileage allowances: Motorcycles and Bicycles. So those of you using a motorbike or bicycle for work (unfortunately HMRC do not consider journeys to and from work to be eligible) can now claim 20p/mile for bicycles and 24p/mile for motorbikes free of income tax and National Insurance contributions.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work