FreeAgent Update - Release Dolcelatte
With just two weeks to go before our official launch we've been hard at work on the internals of FreeAgent, but we have found the time to make a small change to our vehicle mileage support.
Support for different vehicle types
FreeAgent now supports two new vehicle types for mileage allowances: Motorcycles and Bicycles. So those of you using a motorbike or bicycle for work (unfortunately HMRC do not consider journeys to and from work to be eligible) can now claim 20p/mile for bicycles and 24p/mile for motorbikes free of income tax and National Insurance contributions.
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
- Making Tax Digital to be delayed
- FreeAgent Mobile - now with Bills and Estimates
- What’s it like to work at FreeAgent?