Want to succeed at your New Year’s Resolution? Try a tiny habit
Keeping your New Year’s resolutions can seem like a daunting task, especially if you’ve pledged to do something especially big for your business. So, as today is Fail Friday (the day when most people quit their resolutions), here are some examples of how introducing tiny new habits into your routine could help you stay on the right track to keeping those big goals for 2014.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work