Want to succeed at your New Year’s Resolution? Try a tiny habit
Keeping your New Year’s resolutions can seem like a daunting task, especially if you’ve pledged to do something especially big for your business. So, as today is Fail Friday (the day when most people quit their resolutions), here are some examples of how introducing tiny new habits into your routine could help you stay on the right track to keeping those big goals for 2014.
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return