Team FreeAgent raises funds for Sarcoma UK at the Edinburgh Marathon festival
On Sunday 29th May, a team of intrepid FreeAgent runners took to the streets of Edinburgh for our city’s annual marathon festival. Raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of our dear colleague Christine, the 14-strong FreeAgent team did an amazing job, completing three marathons and two half marathons between them.
So far the team have raised an incredible £1,599 (and counting!) for Sarcoma UK – if you’d like to donate our Just Giving page is still open. Congratulations to everyone who took part!
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements