Team FreeAgent raises funds for Sarcoma UK at the Edinburgh Marathon festival
On Sunday 29th May, a team of intrepid FreeAgent runners took to the streets of Edinburgh for our city’s annual marathon festival. Raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of our dear colleague Christine, the 14-strong FreeAgent team did an amazing job, completing three marathons and two half marathons between them.
So far the team have raised an incredible £1,599 (and counting!) for Sarcoma UK – if you’d like to donate our Just Giving page is still open. Congratulations to everyone who took part!
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda