Team FreeAgent raises funds for Sarcoma UK at the Edinburgh Marathon festival
On Sunday 29th May, a team of intrepid FreeAgent runners took to the streets of Edinburgh for our city’s annual marathon festival. Raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of our dear colleague Christine, the 14-strong FreeAgent team did an amazing job, completing three marathons and two half marathons between them.
So far the team have raised an incredible £1,599 (and counting!) for Sarcoma UK – if you’d like to donate our Just Giving page is still open. Congratulations to everyone who took part!
- Pre-election Finance Bill adds to MTD uncertainty
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses