Team FreeAgent raises funds for Sarcoma UK at the Edinburgh Marathon festival
On Sunday 29th May, a team of intrepid FreeAgent runners took to the streets of Edinburgh for our city’s annual marathon festival. Raising money for Sarcoma UK in memory of our dear colleague Christine, the 14-strong FreeAgent team did an amazing job, completing three marathons and two half marathons between them.
So far the team have raised an incredible £1,599 (and counting!) for Sarcoma UK – if you’d like to donate our Just Giving page is still open. Congratulations to everyone who took part!
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses