Introducing the Customer Sales Report
Knowing your best (and worst!) customers is a key factor in deciding who to do business with in the future.
Today we’re making it easier to see who deserves the red carpet treatment and who gets the one-way ticket to Dumpsville.
The Customer Sales Report has been one of our most requested features, and allows you to see exactly how much income you’ve received from each of your different customers.
You can slice and dice this data to examine different time periods, compare previous months or years, and see exactly how much income you’ve received from different customers over different time periods.
You can also download this report as a CSV if you get your kicks from spreadsheet wrangling. It takes all sorts.
Find out more about the Customer Sales Report over on our Knowledge Base.
All the best,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Tackling non-payment with Nimbla
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)