Complete your tax return online with ease
Sole trader or limited company director? As you go about your daily business, FreeAgent works away to calculate your Self Assessment liability and prepare your tax return in the background.
All the numbers you need, ready and waiting
FreeAgent auto-populates some of the Self Assessment forms based on the information you enter throughout the year. When you come to file, parts of the sole trader Self Employment form will already be filled in - just like magic!
Avoid surprise tax bills with a real-time view of how much you owe
With a clear overview of your tax position you can see all your liabilities build up over time, so you’ll know what you owe and won't be left scrambling at the last minute.
Here's the nitty-gritty about FreeAgent’s Self Assessment software:
- Save time on admin with parts of the Self Employment form auto-populated for sole traders
- File your tax return directly to HMRC (if you’re a sole trader or director of a limited company)
- Access the Main Return, Self Employment, Employment and Tax Adjustments forms
- Get help with built-in support that helps you understand and fill in the forms
- Never miss a deadline with a breakdown of Self Assessment payments on the Tax Timeline
- Get a detailed tax breakdown without having to contact HMRC