The last few months have seen the ecosystem of apps connecting to FreeAgent grow significantly.
Today saw the launch of mobileAgent, an iPhone app that lets you add timeslips and mileage to your FreeAgent account when you're on the go. It also lets you view Projects and Contacts, which is great if you want to shout at a late paying client and don't have their details stored in your phone.
MobileAgent was developed by Nic Wise aka Fast Chicken and he's kindly given us 3 Promo Codes which let you get the app free of charge:
Snap them up quick, because it's first come, first served. Also, these will only work for US customers, due to Apple app store restrictions.
Version 2 of mobileAgent is already near completion we hear, and that's going to feature even more great functionality, including support for Out of Pocket expenses.
Nice job Nic!
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda