The last few months have seen the ecosystem of apps connecting to FreeAgent grow significantly.
Today saw the launch of mobileAgent, an iPhone app that lets you add timeslips and mileage to your FreeAgent account when you're on the go. It also lets you view Projects and Contacts, which is great if you want to shout at a late paying client and don't have their details stored in your phone.
MobileAgent was developed by Nic Wise aka Fast Chicken and he's kindly given us 3 Promo Codes which let you get the app free of charge:
Snap them up quick, because it's first come, first served. Also, these will only work for US customers, due to Apple app store restrictions.
Version 2 of mobileAgent is already near completion we hear, and that's going to feature even more great functionality, including support for Out of Pocket expenses.
Nice job Nic!
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements