Revolut x FreeAgent integration is now live
Are you a customer of Revolut? If so, we have some good news - their FreeAgent bank feed integration is now live.
This integration lets Revolut customers link up their bank account with FreeAgent, pushing transactions into their FreeAgent account roughly every 4-6 hours. From there, these transactions can be reconciled as normal.
To set up the integration, just tap ‘Connect’ on the main screen of the Revolut app, and then select FreeAgent. If you need any help with this, please contact the Revolut team directly.
We hope this integration will be a big time saver for any of our customers who use Revolut. Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting bank feed functionality improvements in the future.
All the best,
Roan and the team
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)
- Seasonal Spotlight: Ashley Laird, Support Accountant