Download older HSBC bank statements
If you're an HSBC personal account holder you've maybe been frustrated at the limited options when it comes to downloading older statement data. Basically you can't. Which is a problem if you want to upload those old transactions into FreeAgent.
Luckily, you can always trust an enterprising geek to come up with a clever solution and developer extraordinaire (and long-time accounting sufferer) Aral Balkan has come up with a nifty tool that will let you download older data from your personal HSBC account as a CSV file, which can then be uploaded to FreeAgent.
As we've previously talked about, automatic bank feeds are something we're currently working on, but this is a great help in the meantime.
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact