Download older HSBC bank statements
If you're an HSBC personal account holder you've maybe been frustrated at the limited options when it comes to downloading older statement data. Basically you can't. Which is a problem if you want to upload those old transactions into FreeAgent.
Luckily, you can always trust an enterprising geek to come up with a clever solution and developer extraordinaire (and long-time accounting sufferer) Aral Balkan has come up with a nifty tool that will let you download older data from your personal HSBC account as a CSV file, which can then be uploaded to FreeAgent.
As we've previously talked about, automatic bank feeds are something we're currently working on, but this is a great help in the meantime.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work