3 ways freelancers reduce the risk of late payment
If you’re finding it difficult to get paid on time for your work, one of the areas you might want to revisit is your process for signing on clients and managing their expectations about payment and delivery of work. Making your payment and delivery terms crystal-clear early on can help avoid problems down the line. To see how others are doing it, check out these three great examples of how freelancers manage client expectations up front.
What’s your process for managing expectations up-front about delivery and payment? Leave a comment or hit us up on Twitter to let us know!
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work