Freelancers: how do you bill for your time?
When you first started out as a freelancer, how did you decide to bill for your time? Since then, have you gone back and evaluated whether your billing strategy is working for your business? This week, we’re looking at different viewpoints about billing and how other freelancers decided to bill for their time, to give you a better idea of what options are out there to consider.
Do you have your own philosophy when it comes to billing clients? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know! Have a great weekend everybody!
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return