Introducing the Customer Sales Report
Knowing your best (and worst!) customers is a key factor in deciding who to do business with in the future.
Today we’re making it easier to see who deserves the red carpet treatment and who gets the one-way ticket to Dumpsville.
The Customer Sales Report has been one of our most requested features, and allows you to see exactly how much income you’ve received from each of your different customers.
You can slice and dice this data to examine different time periods, compare previous months or years, and see exactly how much income you’ve received from different customers over different time periods.
You can also download this report as a CSV if you get your kicks from spreadsheet wrangling. It takes all sorts.
Find out more about the Customer Sales Report over on our Knowledge Base.
All the best,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Making Tax Digital: taking our next steps with HMRC’s public pilot
- Credit card bank feeds are live
- World Mental Health Day - the ups and downs of running a small business
- Introducing FreeAgent FM!
- Six months to go before Making Tax Digital for VAT begins