Revolut x FreeAgent integration is now live
Are you a customer of Revolut? If so, we have some good news - their FreeAgent bank feed integration is now live.
This integration lets Revolut customers link up their bank account with FreeAgent, pushing transactions into their FreeAgent account roughly every 4-6 hours. From there, these transactions can be reconciled as normal.
To set up the integration, just tap ‘Connect’ on the main screen of the Revolut app, and then select FreeAgent. If you need any help with this, please contact the Revolut team directly.
We hope this integration will be a big time saver for any of our customers who use Revolut. Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting bank feed functionality improvements in the future.
All the best,
Roan and the team
- Seasonal Spotlight: Eva Koleli, Senior Software Engineer
- Will Santa be sleighed by tax this year?
- How saying thank you can help your small business
- 5 reasons to stop using spreadsheets for accounting in 2019
- How to save on gas and electricity bills when you work from home