A finance guide for designers and developers
If you sometimes feel like you’re out in the wilderness without a compass when it comes to finances, this guide can help you on the right path.
Preview Chapter: Creating a stormproof invoicing process by Anna Debenham
- Using the break-even point to price by Anna Debenham
- How I take the uncertainty out of fixed price projects by Daniel Howells
- Field report: My biggest pricing mistake
- Field report: My best pricing tip
- Creating a stormproof invoicing process by Anna Debenham
- Field report: My invoicing terms
- Credit control for freelancers by Matt Perkins
- Field report: How I chase late payments
- Overcoming a fear of finances by Paul Boag
- Accounting reports and what they tell you by Emily Coltman, FCA
- How to plan your cash flow for holidays and long breaks by Paddy Donnelly
Get the free ebook
The ebook includes reference guides, field reports, and other information you’ll need for the trip. Enter your email address below to preorder the free ebook!