Changes to API Access
In this week's FreeAgent update we introduced a few changes to the API and Feeds settings page which may affect you if you're using a 3rd-party application which integrates with FreeAgent, such as Javelin CRM, Timepost or the Mac Time Tracking Widget.
Previously, we allowed you to enable/disable access to the iCal feeds but not to the standard API — that was always enabled for everyone. We didn't feel this was right, so in our latest release we've reversed this so that the API is disabled by default. Only people who had previously enabled iCal access will have the API enabled after the software update.
Enabling API access is really easy. Just visit Settings > API and Feeds and select Enable Access.
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses