Changes to API Access
In this week's FreeAgent update we introduced a few changes to the API and Feeds settings page which may affect you if you're using a 3rd-party application which integrates with FreeAgent, such as Javelin CRM, Timepost or the Mac Time Tracking Widget.
Previously, we allowed you to enable/disable access to the iCal feeds but not to the standard API — that was always enabled for everyone. We didn't feel this was right, so in our latest release we've reversed this so that the API is disabled by default. Only people who had previously enabled iCal access will have the API enabled after the software update.
Enabling API access is really easy. Just visit Settings > API and Feeds and select Enable Access.
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work