Changes to API Access
In this week's FreeAgent update we introduced a few changes to the API and Feeds settings page which may affect you if you're using a 3rd-party application which integrates with FreeAgent, such as Javelin CRM, Timepost or the Mac Time Tracking Widget.
Previously, we allowed you to enable/disable access to the iCal feeds but not to the standard API — that was always enabled for everyone. We didn't feel this was right, so in our latest release we've reversed this so that the API is disabled by default. Only people who had previously enabled iCal access will have the API enabled after the software update.
Enabling API access is really easy. Just visit Settings > API and Feeds and select Enable Access.
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda