FreeAgent rated best accounting software for small businesses by TrustRadius
We have some great news to share: FreeAgent has been rated the best accounting software for small businesses in the TrustRadius Buyer’s Guide to Accounting Software!
The guide is designed to help business owners choose the right accounting software for them and is based on 700 reviews and ratings of 18 products for different types of businesses. As we design FreeAgent specifically for the way freelancers and small business owners work, we were delighted to come out on top in the small business category!
Here are just a few of the great things our customers said:
- “FreeAgent is simply amazing! We love it!”
- “It’s the UK accounting features that make FreeAgent indispensable to my business.”
- “Billing is a breeze with recurring invoices, and reconciliation is simple with automatic bank imports.”
- “FreeAgent has saved me a lot of time and saved me a lot of potential stress.”
We’d like to thank all of our customers who took the time to review FreeAgent for the TrustRadius guide.
- Pre-election Finance Bill adds to MTD uncertainty
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses