Home Enterprise Day
This week is the official Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009, a worldwide event celebrating "a movement of entrepreneurial people, with millions unleashing their enterprising talents and turning their ideas into reality."
In the UK there have been a series of events, and Friday the 20th of November sees the Home Enterprise Day, hosted by Enterprise Nation, which looks to shine the spotlight on home-run business and their achievements.
Our own Emily Coltman will be there at the BT Centre in London so if anyone else is going then do say hello.
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system