Home Enterprise Day
This week is the official Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009, a worldwide event celebrating "a movement of entrepreneurial people, with millions unleashing their enterprising talents and turning their ideas into reality."
In the UK there have been a series of events, and Friday the 20th of November sees the Home Enterprise Day, hosted by Enterprise Nation, which looks to shine the spotlight on home-run business and their achievements.
Our own Emily Coltman will be there at the BT Centre in London so if anyone else is going then do say hello.
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements