Home Enterprise Day
This week is the official Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009, a worldwide event celebrating "a movement of entrepreneurial people, with millions unleashing their enterprising talents and turning their ideas into reality."
In the UK there have been a series of events, and Friday the 20th of November sees the Home Enterprise Day, hosted by Enterprise Nation, which looks to shine the spotlight on home-run business and their achievements.
Our own Emily Coltman will be there at the BT Centre in London so if anyone else is going then do say hello.
- Making Tax Digital: taking our next steps with HMRC’s public pilot
- Credit card bank feeds are live
- World Mental Health Day - the ups and downs of running a small business
- Introducing FreeAgent FM!
- Six months to go before Making Tax Digital for VAT begins