Home Enterprise Day
This week is the official Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009, a worldwide event celebrating "a movement of entrepreneurial people, with millions unleashing their enterprising talents and turning their ideas into reality."
In the UK there have been a series of events, and Friday the 20th of November sees the Home Enterprise Day, hosted by Enterprise Nation, which looks to shine the spotlight on home-run business and their achievements.
Our own Emily Coltman will be there at the BT Centre in London so if anyone else is going then do say hello.
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact