Home Enterprise Day
This week is the official Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009, a worldwide event celebrating "a movement of entrepreneurial people, with millions unleashing their enterprising talents and turning their ideas into reality."
In the UK there have been a series of events, and Friday the 20th of November sees the Home Enterprise Day, hosted by Enterprise Nation, which looks to shine the spotlight on home-run business and their achievements.
Our own Emily Coltman will be there at the BT Centre in London so if anyone else is going then do say hello.
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account