How do you compare to other UK businesses?
A whopping 95% of all businesses in the UK are micro-businesses (i.e. they have zero to nine employees)*. but when it comes to learning how these smallest businesses feel about their finances, research usually includes them as part of the much larger “SME” category, which consists of businesses up to 250 employees.
So to find out how micro-businesses really think and feel about their finances, we commissioned YouGov to ask over 500 micro-businesses owners how they manage their business bookkeeping and accounts, including how long they have to wait for payment, how easy it is to access their financial information, and how they work with their accountant.
Take our quick quiz to find out how you compare to others UK micro-business owners - if you’d like to read the full survey results, you can check them out here.
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live