It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
It’s that time of year again! On 18th December, we dusted off our favourite festive knitwear to spread some Christmas cheer in our lovely new office and raise money for the Text Santa Christmas Jumper Day appeal.
It’s been another great year here at FreeAgent. In 2015 we welcomed 700 new investors to the company in our first ever round of equity crowdfunding, launched our shiny new iPhone app and released a bunch of updates to the software, including bulk bank approvals, support for auto-enrolment and IR35, and P45 generation. We couldn’t have done any of it without the support of our customers and we’d like to thank them all for helping us make this such an amazing year.
Here’s to a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2016!
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work