Rewarding small business mentors in the UK
We think mentors are pretty awesome here at FreeAgent. They’re a super-useful resource for small business owners looking to gain more knowledge and experience about the business world, as well as one being championed by some of the world’s biggest entrepreneurs.
That’s one of the reasons we started working with the National Enterprise Network earlier this year. They’re the membership body for a load of not-for-profit organisations who provide independent and impartial advice, training and mentoring to new businesses in the UK. And it’s also why we’ve agreed to sponsor one of the big categories at their annual awards ceremony this year.
FreeAgent is sponsoring the Enterprise Mentoring Programme of the Year at the 2013 National Enterprise Network Awards. It’s a prize that will reward the very best examples of mentoring in the UK.
So if you’ve used an awesome mentor - and if they’re a NEN member - why not encourage them to enter the award and get some deserved recognition for the great work that they do? Just follow the link for more details: http://www.nationalenterprisenetwork.org/what-we-do/national-enterprise-awards/
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses